Monday 19 November 2018
Interchange Job Advertisement – Senior Management Consultant
This innovative and exciting Australian Owned Management Consultancy are currently seeking a Senior Management Consultant to join their growing team.
Interchange help businesses of every size create cultural and behavioural change through creative experiences. Using innovative techniques, cutting-edge technology and organisational psychology, we partner with our clients to deliver solutions that sustain cultural change.
You’ll be working with a group of talented, inspiring and professional individuals. Your experience, knowledge and contribution will be valued and heard. Reporting to the Managing Director you will have direct responsibility and accountability for your own work.
As a Senior Management Consultant you’ll be helping our clients to define learning and cultural needs and be instrumental in the development and delivery of innovative solutions.
- Cultural assessment – ability to work on client side to investigate cultural issues and propose action for change.
- Develop strategy – help clients strengthen their strategy-development processes. Assist clients with solutions to specific issues or design a whole new approach to strategic management and planning.
- Stakeholder management – establish client expectations and effectively communicate those across the team.
- Behavioural change management – work with organisations to define and implement organisational behavioural change management
- Project management – create structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget constraints to run both small and large scale projects
- Project Execution and Governance – tracking deadlines, deliverables, resources, timelines and P&L for each individual project
- Business development & sales – engage in client development activities, establishing relationships and identifying cross selling opportunities, development and delivery of value driven executive presentations
- Talent development – helping clients identify, retain and develop talent.
- Content oversight – oversee the design and delivery outputs including program materials, proposals, facilitators guides, presentations etc.
- Facilitation – deliver masterful facilitation to create relevant and engaging learning experiences.
- Degree qualifications and/or relevant practical experience in one of the following disciplines: facilitation, content design, adult learning theory, adult learning models, and learning technologies.
- Project Management qualification agile or similar
Required skills, expertise and experience:
You must be able to demonstrate your capability, understanding and experience in the following:
- B2B sales experience at C-suite level.
- Expertise in Change Management and business-led transformational change programs.
- Sound knowledge and experience in design and content development.
- Experience at a top-tier management consulting firm displaying progressive advancement and a strong record of achievement.
- Minimum 8 years of consulting experience.
- Experience leading transformational change projects including the responsibility for standalone deliverables that add significantly to the overall success of a project or work stream.
- Experience in managing all stages of the consulting cycle.
- Ability to build effective relationships, manage people, drive change and accomplish challenging goals.
- Exceptional professional writing skills.
- Strong facilitation experience.
- Proven stakeholder management including ability to work with senior executives and boards of ASX200 companies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrate diplomacy when managing and reporting to key stakeholders.
- Commercial awareness evidenced by an ability to identify business opportunities and run projects to budget.
- Drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks.
- Strong communicator able to build lasting client relationships.
- Strong computer literacy and technical competence.
- Ability to connect industry trends and change concepts with specific challenges a client is facing.
- Strong academic background, ideally including an advanced business degree in a related discipline.
- Leadership coaching (accredited coaches, MBTI accredited)
- Change Management qualification – PROCSI
- Qualifications including MBA and Prince2
- PC literate
Applications open Monday 19 November 2018. Applications close 5.00pm (AEDT) Friday 25 January 2019.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org